The attorneys of KM have extensive experience in sports and entertainment transactions. The firm regularly serves as outside General Counsel to race teams in the top professional series and professional sports teams. Our attorneys have also represented Hollywood and music icons in licensing and sponsorship programs, and negotiated more than $1 billion in sponsorship on behalf of corporate sponsors of sports and entertainment properties.
Our experience includes:
- Representation of a motorsports facility and sanctioning body regarding sponsorship and contractual matters.
- Representation of an NFL team regarding corporate, sponsorship, and contract matters.
- Representation of an NBA team regarding marketing matters.
- Representation of music legend Chuck Berry in various licensing matters.
- Representation of the estates of Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Babe Ruth, General George S. Patton Jr., and numerous others in misappropriation and licensing matters.
- Representation of the I♥NY trademark in misappropriation and licensing matters.